Dover accommodates up to 6 adults comfortably. It is a wonderful suite for families or groups. The duvets and rattan bedframes give it a tropical vibe. There are two bedrooms, one with a King bed and another bedroom with two Queens. You can close the door between the rooms, providing a little more privacy. The spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower is accessible only through the bedroom with the one King bed.
- 600 square feet
- (1) King Bed
- Two Rooms – Separate bedroom and living room areas
- Large, marble onyx bathroom with skylight
- Two televisions and HBO
- In-room DVD player (complimentary DVD’s are available from the Burton Library)
- Telephone, voice mail, free local calls
- Wireless internet
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker
- 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and thick and thirsty towels
- Eco-friendly soap and shampoo dispensers in showers
Features & Amenities:
*Please note that our boutique hotel is small with only twelve rooms. Occasionally, this requires us to move and coordinate occupancy to accommodate all reservations. In the unusual circumstance where you may be switched to a different room, we will always move you and your party to a similar suite or upgrade your room. If you have a special occasion or if there is a reason you require a particular room, please call us directly and we will be happy to do our very best to ensure you remain in the room requested.
Price Per Night
The price for the Dover superior suite is between $200 – $300 per night
Rate is dependent on length of stay, whether or not you are staying mid-week or on a weekend, and availability. To see pricing for your desired dates, please check availability through our secure reservation engine by clicking the button below.